After watching the broadcast of NXT Season 3 on SyFy, and the airing of it two days later on Mun2, here’s my analysis of it all:
1. Vickie Guerrero’s rookie Kaitlyn: She will turn on Vickie (Much like how Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan stuck it to The Miz during Season 1).
2. Goldust’s rookie Aksana: Eastern Europe’s own version of Maryse. But, could she be a new valet for Goldust?
3. Alicia Fox’s rookie Maxine: Full of herself.
4. Primo Colon’s rookie A.J.: Watch out Divas roster!
5. Brie and Nikki Bella’s rookie Jamie: The ring announcer that we saw during Season 2 who caught the eye of Zack Ryder might be a new tag team partner for Beth Phoenix!
6. Kelly Kelly’s rookie Naomi: She and A.J. could very well become a tag team. Just watch.
Of course, there is also controversy surrounding another rookie named Aloisia, who stands at 6 feet 9 inches tall. One report was that she had gotten into a fight with her supposed pro Vickie Guerrero. The other was that someone at WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut found nude photos of her on the internet, that she took when she was 18 years old. The end result is that Kaitlyn became Aloisia’s last minute replacement. On Aloisia’s website, she has stated that what led to her being replaced, were those nude photos. Let me state that in the past, many of professional wrestling’s most beautiful women have done photographic work where their half-naked, or totally nude. The way that World Wrestling Entertainment handled the situation is just plain stupid.