Here we are, the 300th post!!!!!! I am more than happy to have made it this far!!!!!! That, and I also know that there are more questions that some of you have asked, so here it goes:
1. In some of your postings about professional wrestling, you have given Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling a lot of praise. Why is that?
Because according to their slogan, Wrestling Matters. That, and covering WWE at times can be exhaustively nauseating.
2. Will we ever see the movie category?
You will, I guarantee it.
3. Will we see more entries in the television category, and more quotes of the day?
4. Was the conventions category one of the surprises that you had for us?
5. Have you seen Ring of Honor (ROH) Wrestling’ s television show, and we will see that covered on here?
I have only seen some of it online, partly because a lot of the television stations where I live are not a part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBG). Hopefully, I will cover ROH on here because a lot of the talent from WWE and TNA were with them at one point in their careers (CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, A.J. Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Jay Lethal, Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuiness, etc.).
6. Will you ever do a YouTube show?
It’s still in the planning stages, and I am hoping that I will have ready this summer.
Up to this point, I still enjoy doing this wonderful blog, and a the same time endured a lot of ups and downs in my personal life. But, I as the saying goes, Tough times don’t last, Tough people do. I would like to thank you all for reading, commenting and subscribing to my blog!!! And as the always popular saying goes…………..the best is yet to come!!!